What is the minimum order I can place?
- There are no minimums on apparel except for screen prints. Screen printed items require a minimum of 24 items with the same imprint.
- Orders for screen printed apparel of 12-23 items are subject to an additional less than minimum charge. Orders with less than 12 items will not be processed.
- Promotional items carry their own minimums. See the individual item for details.
How much does it cost to embroider my organizations logo on a shirt, hat or other apparel or promotional item?
- All our products are priced to include your first logo, up to 8,000 stitches.
How much is it to setup a logo?
- Pricing for logo setup starts at $25, based on stitch count.
How much does shipping cost?
- All orders are shipped UPS FOB Minneapolis, MN. Prices fluctuate daily, so please check for current estimates.
How much is it to embroider a second logo?
- Pricing for a second logo is $4.00 depending on what location and what kind of item it is going on.
How much to embroider a name?
- Personalization is $4.00 per item.
How do I place an order online? Can I call, fax or email my order?
- Click here to go to our How to Order page, where we walk you through the different options for placing an order.
Are there any discounts?
- Yes, please call 800-752-5612 to speak with a sales representative
How long does it take to receive an order once it’s placed?
- Production averages about 2 business weeks from order confirmation.
- An order is not considered confirmed and production-ready until all pre-production art and quote approvals are complete and any credit or authorization holds are clear.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card
- Co-op or corporate billing for approved members
- Open Terms of Net 20 upon approval
Could you send me a sample before I make my purchase?
- For your convenience, we will send samples to assist you with sizing. All samples have a 30 day return policy. Norseman Apparel and Promotions will cover the cost of shipping the sample to you. You are responsible for return freight.
Am I able to return or exchange merchandise?
- Worn apparel may be returned only if there is a manufacturer defect.
- Embroidered or embellished apparel may only be returned if there is a manufacturer defect.